Telemark Camping & Motel
Calm. Culture. Customer oriented; at home in Norway
The Telemark Camping & Motel is a rustic, beautifully situated, versatile complex on Lake Skredvatn in Fyresdal, Telemark (Southern Norway). The accommodation consists of a campground with 8 log cabins, a number of camper pitches, a tent field with space for hikers' tents, but there are also already set up, fully furnished luxury tents. There is also a motel and a pub.
It is also possible to accommodate large groups, in tents or other accommodations.
From the campsite or motel there are various options for independent trips in the area, such as:
- Via Ferrata; a 400 meter high mountain where you can climb up secured and with a guide. Halfway there is a rest point and you can take extensive photos. After reaching the top you can walk down or abseil. Very spectacular!
Information & bookings on www.facebook.com/viaferratatelemark/
- Canoe trip and overnight stay; independently with a canoe on Lake Skredvatn where you can spend the night on the shore of the lake. The furnished tent is already pitched!
- Fishing; Skredvatn Lake is teeming with grayling, trout, zander and other predatory fish. Fish from the shore or paddle a rowboat onto the lake.
- Day trips; there are several beautiful day trips in the area. If desired, you can obtain a route map, GPS and packed lunch from us.
- Multi-day hikes; multi-day trips are also possible. You spend the night in unmanned mountain huts or of course in your own tent. Food is often available in the huts that you can consume for a fee. You can also bring your own food! Also check www.nordicadventuretrails.com
- Mountain bike tours: various beautiful tours available. Bring your own mountain bike or rent one from us on location!
- Group and coaching activities; inquire about the countless possibilities! Transport from and to airport possible!
- Car day trips; Rjukan (WW2 heavy water power plant), Hardangervidda National Park, Preikestolen, Kjerragbolten, Trolltunga etc.
- Rental; rental of various equipment to undertake your own tour; canoes, snowshoes, tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, burner sets, pulkas, ice fishing equipment and ice drill, walkie-talkies, gps, clothing, etc